Starting on 1 May 2018, Tuesday, Simhanada will be moving to new premises! We will be located at the ground floor of the Russian House, 118 Greeves Street, Fitzroy, which is just a 10-minute walk away from the old Collingwood studio. When you arrive at the main door, go straight ahead, through to the end of the hallway. The studio will be located on your left.
1) There will be a few tweaks to the schedule. The morning schedule remains as is but the evening schedule will change. The new timetable is as follows:
Monday to Thursday morning Mysore
6am to 9am
Tuesday and Thursday evening Mysore
6pm to 8pm
Tuesday and Thursday evening Beginners
6.30pm to 8pm
Friday morning Led Class
6am to 8am
Saturday morning Mysore and Beginners
7.30am to 9.30am
Sunday morning Led Class
7.30am to 9.30am
For the visually inclined, table view here.
2) All passes and costs will remain the same. Your current passes can be automatically carried over.
3) Due to the sudden nature of the move, we are still working out our financial systems and we ask for your patience while we sort everything out. While we are transitioning into this new space, we would like to kindly request that all new pass purchases be made in cash.
4) For the morning Mysore classes, if you arrive past 7.30am, you will need to ring the doorbell so someone can let you in.
5) A few mats were left behind at Easey Street and we will keep them in storage for you for a while. If you want to collect them, please send us an email.
If you have any concerns at all, please do not hesitate to approach us at the studio in person or send us an email. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this will cause, but we believe that this is the best option for us right now. We are incredibly grateful for the support that you have given us and we look forward to fostering the Simhanada community in the new space.
With much gratitude,
The Simhanada Yoga team